ATR III (Access to Recovery)
CT's ATR Program ended on September 29, 2014 after 4 years of success.
If you or someone you are working with are looking for information on recovery support services, please call the Behavioral Health Recovery Program at 1-800-658-4472 to see if you qualify. Individuals who have Husky D Medicaid insurance, are in clinical behavioral health services, and are not getting any type of cash assistance may be eligible for services previously provided through ATR.
Forms & Resources:
Successes and Milestones
From 2010-2014, ABH, DMHAS, and the ATR provider network worked together, resulting in:
- 12,277 persons being served
- 86.3% increase in housing stability among participants at the 6 month follow-up, compared to time of intake
- 58% increase in participants who were employed or attending school at the 6 month follow-up, compared to time of intake
- 3.4% increase in abstinence from alcohol or illegal drugs by participants at the 6 month follow-up, compared to time of intake
- Over 90% of follow-up health surveys were secured in the time period required by federal funding mandates